3.06.2009

Tomorrow Night's Menu

Okay, it's four hours until RSVP time.  So far we have one confirmed guest and one maybe (+ 1 for their significant other).  With that in mind, here is my tentative menu:

Amuse-Bouche:

Croustillants (Cheese Crackers)
Sparkling wine

Salad:

Roasted Pears with Blue Cheese

Entree:

Boeuf au Poivre
Caramelized Shallots

Dessert:

Affogato (I know, not French like the rest of the meal.  But it's my kind of dessert.)

Eat, drink, and celebrate spontaneity!


NOTE: Speaking of spontaneity...while I was writing this, I got another confirmed guest.  So that's two confirmed and two maybe.  You have 3 1/2 more hours, people!

2 comments:

Pfang69 said...

I am just now reading the menu and even more bummed out than I was already. I finally got back to NY about 3.30pm sun afternoon. The transmission was the culprit. Again I do hope you accept my apologies and that you are not tooo mad at me.
Hopefully I will see you soon and you can see the utter disappointment on my face.
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Sorry you had such a crazy trip! Don't worry about us - I assure that it doesn't suck having a kitchen full of bison steaks!

We'll definitely do it again!